Computer Pranks, Tricks,Tips

Collection of the excellent Computer Pranks,Computer Tricks and articles.

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Computer Engineer's Poem..!

I am a Computer Engineer.


I know what you're thinking.
You're thinking, "That guy is Cool".

You're so right. I don't like to brag, too much, but I'll let you in on some details.

I have many friends
in chat rooms.

I spent more times on screen,
Then with my family.
 

I have excellent contacts
but I prefer to wear glasses because they make me look so cool.


I love my computer 
Because my friends live in it.


I know many languages:
Java, C, C++.

I travel to many exotic places
in online games

I'm into sports
drinks.

I collect fancy cars.
Most are still in their original Hot Wheels packaging.


I know that you're now thinking "I want to be that guy."
But you can't.
I was here first.
  
And I am a man, who cannot die,
Because we programmer never die,
We just get lost into processing. 



2 comments:

Kajal said...

your newest follower via bloggers.com...please follow back... you can find me at http://purplechronicle.blogspot.com/

computer engineer said...

"I travel to many exotic places
in online games"

i love that, a awesome computer engineer lol